Pages

2007년 12월 19일 수요일

it seems short, but still long away..

telling myself:"less than 2 days..then I'll be free of exams, the last one from all of us"..usually 2 days will pass very soon, but this gonna be a long long one..before today, I like very pitiful, still having 4 exams to go..but then 2 of them gone like that..without any special feeling..after submitting my CAD drawing at 12(took me 6 hours to do it), I felt a great relief..though obviously that I won't be able to get an 'A' for that, still it's the subject that don't need to study but the most stressful one..2nd exam of the day was the most special exam I ever had..guess what there're only 5 of us who taking it..me, Lionel, Rubhen, Ehsan and Mang..during exam sound of flipping over book can be heard clearly..it's an open-book exam..still after handing over the exam sheet to lecturer(a nice and kinda man^^), 5 of us looked at each other, with expression that I can't find a suitable word to describe..the same words:"I did do all what I can do..that's all"..after exam, lotte, lepak, and back to home..cooked simple fried mee, finished it and started dota..my performance was prettily bad, so was my mood, and my temper..here u can know that I'm totally under control of the exams..my lifestyle, my mood and everything..so..some ppl asked to go for movie..but same with some others, I rather stay in front of my com and continue our dota spree..consequently until now I haven't gone to bed, and the clock pointing at past 4, in ther morning..I feel myself very weird compared to others..being the only one who haven't finished exam, but still insisting wanna play game even some asked me to study..lolz..

thinking thinking..I think I'm absorbed into this kinda lifestyle totally..and kinda like it..sad that only these few days left, before I depart for a tour in Taiwan, and back to my motherland..intead of dota, we enjoyed Pudge War more today..and my house members,me, ty and jh shouted like hell while playing it..really a fun..with no stress of losing, but with laughter..and terribly, I tertidur while playing the last dota game of the nite, or morning more precisely..omg how can this kinda stuff happen..oh oh oh ..and whatever it is, whatever ppl say, now I only wanna live my life, and finish the exam just to finish it..and forget about this damnit semester..and..find back the brighter me..morning in the 4am morning~~

0 개의 댓글: