Pages

2007년 12월 11일 화요일

another one..

dunno why recently keep listening to this song..'另一个自己' by Anson Hu and Stephy Tang..I used to keep listening to some songs, but this one is just..absorbed totally..I do like Anson alots..yet the part I like this song the most is the lyrics..the feeling wanna fly..wanna show a different side of mine..have confidence in myself..improve myself, until one day when I can reach the peak..believe that there's no where that I can't go, can't explore..everyone need to experience ups and downs then only the outcome will be appreciated, just like a rainbow always looks colourful and beautiful after raining..make our own fairytale, and make some precious memory for the future..something like this..yeah~~

today finished 2 exams..everyone seems like 100% serious with the final this time..but luckily I not being psycho..act I face the exam this time with little little hope..really thin and slim one..but then after the first( second act) exam I can finally exhale the sigh of relieve..guess what I can't finish the drawing today, for CAD..haha we're nothing compared to some Koreans, those who can finish in time and mantap enuf..didn't even feel sad..can't finish mah can't lor..no one cares..yea this is the spirit I missed so long..just like what Yu Han said(and she wrote in her status)..an illness called "bo rasa"..but for me, it's not an illness but it's kinda immunity..immune to stress??or desire to chase for glory..and the 2nd exam in the evening..glad to say that I did pretty well( if no unexpected stuffs happened)..as usual firstly damn blur while getting the question sheet..but then managed to finish it in style^^자랑:P..ops suddenly get the reason why am I immune to stress from exam dee..it's coz of homeworks, assignments!!!others all don't have any class during exam week, can focus 100% fire on their study..but me..class still on..and the nearer to exam period all the damnit lecturers suddenly so semangat to give reports..just finished one and still got one to go..tired, tired of homework!!!

Thursday..Physics exam will be taking place..and on what earth I still haven't touched that subject..almost everyone screwed up in the mid-term, so did I..and compared to others who treat the final exam of Physics as their only exam this time, all study and work so hard in effort to make the score better, I like tend to let it be, let the bad to be bad..aiks really need to find another 'me'..or the original 'me'??just leave it with no answer bah=.=

1 개의 댓글:

crystal :

sigh.. mayb i should be like u.. just let it b..