Pages

2007년 12월 3일 월요일

与时间赛跑~~

dunno why when the busier I am, when the time is limited, when I'm not allowed to lepak anymore, I always tend to be more lepak, waste more time..haha mayb I should be proud of this bad characteristic..for the first time, I sat on my chair, doing my notes without leaving it for hours??but then when I stood up time I found my butt and thigh stiff..isshh wondering whether the same thing will happen to others??those who sit on chair and study the whole day one..mayb they get used to it dee gut..did set a schedule for reports and revision..let's say must finish which work and study till which part by what day lar..yet it never be followed..ya with a report to be handed up next week haven't been touched..and I'm blogging here..what the.....

oh it's past 2 in the midnite..at least I can be cheered up by study of Maths and notes of Fluids which I did today??pls lar Maths..I need to get at least one A+ and u r the one..that I got hope and find it not so troublesome..now thinking of x-sleep during exam week..but then must be alert..whether it will bring the satisfying outcome??else my so-called 'SACRIFICE' will be in vain..and mayb with my core squeezed to dry..

today got in touch with my cousin that we didn't meet for years dee..she's studying in Taiwan..but all on her own..she works and earns all her expenses, even her schooling expenses.. heard before from baba mama that her mum(my aunt) just don't need to worry bout her daughter..months before she went to US somemore..though she's already my idol since I was a child..now I salute her more and more..I will never be able to get behind u, though once I thought I did..hehe it's my trip to Taiwan few weeks later made me to get in touch again with u..it's my bad..but then do inform me if u coming to Korea..treat u gau gau if it happens( as long as I haven't graduated and finished my course here:P)..and get one nudge from a friend of mine.. warned me must reach SG. B on 29th Dec..since he's leaving for campus on the next day..haha surely will be able to do that..c ya that time..

story of fool again..it's a rojak feeling..sometimes will think I'm smart and able to poyo in certain aspects..sometimes:"I'm not bad also what, compared to others."..sometimes:"I'm so so stupid, on what earth am I going to compete with others?"everybody knows this is something to do with confidence..ya when boosted with confidence, can easily feel the momentum like unstoppable..but confidence is just like a balloon..confidence will leak away pretty fast, like a penetrated balloon..ending of the story:"I'm not really a fool, but I wanna be one."

2 개의 댓글:

crystal :

x-sleep? then how to sit for exam?

Kien... :

Lack of time oso...==''
but staring at the books....
donno which to pick..
donno which to start study first ...
anyway~jiayou together!!!
화이팅^^